Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Blog journal 2

1:
Spring break means spring cleaning time. It’s been a while since I’ve cleaned my room, but I finally got around to it over spring break. I like to work where everything I is within reach , but that often gets out of control pretty quickly. I also gave my workshop a much-needed decluttering as well. I had tools, projects, scrap, and dust all over my bench and floor, which got put back into their respective bins and boxes.
2:
How have your musical habits changed? Are you playing more? Listening more?
I’m definitely listening and playing more. With all this newfound free time, I’ve been practicing cello, both for school orchestra and my solo repertoire. I’ve also started listening to Bill Callahan, so thanks OC for turning me onto the good stuff. 
3:
I started reading a book called The Perfectionists  by Simon Winchester. It’s about the history of precision machining and manufacturing. It’s a pretty easy read, solid 9/10. I’ve also spent some (ok, a lot) time on YouTube watching random videos to pass time. I’ve linked a few novel/ interesting/ funny videos below.

No comments:

Post a Comment